Welcome to the Regional Ambassador page!
Our club Ambassador program will be capped at 60 ambassador’s! This is until we see how the program is coming along. We *may* add more at a later time. We have currently reached our cap at this time. If you live in a heavily populated region and we are not currently represented there, please feel free to send us your information (we can and will make exceptions for certain areas. I.E. NYC / Los Angeles, Boston)
What is expected of an Ambassador?
Dues must be current.
Must have run at least 10 half marathons
Have been a club member for at least 1 year, have outstanding values, you will be representing the Half Fanatics.
Your Fanatic profile must be complete and up to date and races entered (please make sure you've uploaded your picture as well).
Willing to promote the Half Fanatics at the local races.
Familiar with various social media (i.e.. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and how to use hashtags.
Moderate your cities Fanatic Facebook page and insure guidelines set forth on the page are met.
Organize group photos.
*Lead / Organize Pace Teams at local events.
Organize local meet ups after local events.
*If the opportunity presents itself.
What are the incentives of becoming a Regional Ambassador?
Personalized Fanatic gear (after 90 probation period).
After 1 year of service you receive lifetime membership.
50% off all gear (immediately after signing on).
Listing on the Half Fanatics website with a link to your Fanatic bio.
Ambassadors will be sent the following materials: 2' x 8" Banner - Informational brochures for local races / expo's and meet ups.
Term 1 year (you’re not committed for life)!
Requirements to be an ambassador!
In order to be considered for the ambassador program, the following must be provided in your email
2. Which club you’re in and your club seniority Number
3. Have been a member for at least 1 year?
4. When your club dues expire
5. Lifetime race count (How many ½ marathons have you run)
6. What city or region you live in. (We are only enlisting one ambassador per city / region at this time, so if your area is already represented, you’re most likely too late.) You can still submit and be put on the waiting list if and when the current ambassador resigns or is replaced.
7. Provide a link to your profile page (please make sure you have a current picture uploaded and your race list updated)
8. Will you be able to be present at 10 or more local races in the years’ time?
At This time, we are assigning only one ambassador per city / region, please check the list below of existing chapters to ensure your city isn't already represented before inquiring. Thank you
Email us HERE<
REGIONAL FACEBOOK GROUP PAGES
Atlanta, GA Facebook Chapter HERE<
Chicago, IL Facebook Chapter HERE<
Kentucky Facebook Chapter HERE<
South Florida Facebook Chapter HERE<
Wisconsin Facebook Chapter HERE<<
Ambassador Dawn Larson HF #15613